|Water-skier seen on my run near Diversey Harbor on Tuesday|
|Sunrise on the Lakefront Trail on Tuesday|
- New shoes: That pair of shoes I am wearing for training runs now is the pair I will finish my training in and run the marathon in.
- Track work: The track is also off-limits for me until after the marathon.
- Extra long runs: Only one more 16 mile run is in the plan and I am sticking to that.
- Too many "fun runs": I have only one "fun run" planned: The Oktoberfest 5k, but I am using it as a training run and as an opportunity to have a recovery beer with the WRCE.
- Staying out late and drinking: I don't want any interruptions because of colds (or two day hangovers!) which could set me back. Okay, the one exception is Riot Fest. But that should end relatively early.
Time to dial in my focus for a few more weeks and see what happens October 12th. The excitement builds...