Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Peak Fall

It feels like Chicago has nearly hit peak fall. Lots of trees are changing color and there was frost on the grass (it finally fell below freezing last night). I really, really love running with a chill in the air. 32° feels so good after a summer of non-stop upper 80s.

The sun was shining when I went for my run. I say run and not run/walk, because for the most part I ran the entire 4.25 miles. I didn't even really think about taking walk breaks which may something about my fitness or I was just antsy to keep moving because of the few days off post booster shot. The side effects were minimal, and I actually feel better now than I did in the days leading up to my shot. Go figure.

Cafe Tola

Ped Bridge


Rowing team dock near Belmont

In any case it was a beautiful morning just to be outside.

4 comments: