Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Happy Holidays

Still managing to get in 10 to 15 running miles per week and 20 miles/week dog walking. I think that's my limit right now, and I'm happy with that. Maybe next year those numbers will go up, but those numbers are currently in the sweet spot of getting quality rest while maintaining an above average aerobic capacity. 

In any case, I went for a run yesterday morning and caught the sunrise while I was on the "new" North Branch trail.


Kerry Wood Field

Skyline #1
Skyline #2

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're still out there! Beautiful sunrises. Merry Christmas Pete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Pete! Sunrise is the best part of the day, IMO. Love the beauty and solitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like a beautiful morning to be out. Happy Holidays, Pete!!

    ReplyDelete